Badger State Boating Society
Winconsin's organization for kayaking enthusiasts Canoeing, Kayaking and Paddling
Message Board Photos Events Pool Sessions Lessons Join
Whitewater, Quietwater and Sea Kayak

Fox River Paddle Sports is OPEN

Discussion of kayaking, canoeing and use of any navigable craft in whitewater!

Moderators: BSBS Webmaster, Paddlers_Rash, Executive Committee

Fox River Paddle Sports is OPEN

Postby Paddlers_Rash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Posted from Sherri Mertz' email:

If you haven't already heard, I have opened an on-water paddle sports rental business on the Fox River in Waterford. I'd like to invite you all to visit us this summer in person or online at our website, www.FoxRiverPaddleSports.com. The water levels are great for this time in the summer! If you have your own kayak, canoe, or SUP, come on down and say hi before you head out to paddle. If you need a boat, or are paddling with friends who need a boat, we have canoes, solo and tandem sit-on-top kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards available for rent just steps from the boat launches above and below the dam. Call ahead for a reservation at 262-332-3777 and we'll have your boats ready for you when you arrive. Mention this email and we'll give you 10% off your rental!

As always, we have plenty of classes and trips scheduled. You can find these on the schedule page of www.SherriKayaks.com.

Finally, if you aren't doing any paddling yourself right now, I'd really appreciate any help you can give in spreading the word to your friends and neighbors who might be looking for opportunities to rent or take classes. Fox River Paddle Sports is a small, local business and we're working hard to make ourselves known throughout Southeast Wisconsin on a shoestring marketing budget. You can like us on Facebook @FoxRiverPaddleSports or follow FoxRiverPaddle on Instagram.
Tom
Team Pabst
Paddlers_Rash
Site Admin

Return to Whitewater Paddling Talk